1. Editorial Board
The editorial boards of International Journal of Mining and Geo-Engineering are recognized experts in multiple scientific fields highly relevant to the journal scope. For full names and affiliations, please visit the link provided below:
2. Authors and Authors responsibilities
The publication in International Journal of Mining and Geo-Engineering is free of charge. There are some rules for authors:
- Authors are obliged to participate in peer review process.
- All authors have significantly contributed to the research.
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- List of references and financial support are necessary to be included in the paper.
- It is forbidden to publish same research in more than one journal.
3. Peer-review process
The peer review process has been clearly described on the Journal’s Web site:
It is worthy to mention that the following criteria are considered at the time of selection of reviewers and receiving their review:
-The judgments should be objective.
- Reviewers should have no conflict of interest.
- Reviewers should point out relevant published work which is not yet cited.
- Reviewed articles should be treated confidentially.
4. Publication ethics
The ethical publication has always been a main concern for editors of International Journal of Mining and Geo-Engineering.
- International Journal of Mining and Geo-Engineering shall take reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred.
- In no case International Journal of Mining and Engineering allows such misconduct to occur, knowingly or unintentionally.
- In the event that International Journal of Mining and Geo-Engineering is made aware of any allegation of research misconduct the editor in chief shall deal with allegations appropriately.
- The International Journal of Mining and Geo-Engineering obeys existing guidelines for retracting or correcting articles when needed.
- International Journal of Mining and Geo-Engineering is always be willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
5. Copyright and Access
The International Journal of Mining and Geo-Engineering is committed to real and immediate open access for academic work. All of the IJMGE’s articles and reviews are free to access immediately from the date of publication. The IJMGE has no charges either for the article processing or article submission.
Papers submitted to IJMGE will be screened for plagiarism using CrossCheck/ iThenticate plagiarism detection tools. The IJMGE will immediately reject papers leading to plagiarism or self-plagiarism.
The International Journal of Mining and Geo-Engineering publishes open access articles under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) License which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Please read the Journal Policy and Terms and conditions at https://ijmge.ut.ac.ir/journal/process?ethics) for all above mentioned criteria. Besides at the end of every web page of journal the CC BY license logo has been mentioned.
The journal is archived here and is searchable via issue, subject, authors, etc (https://ijmge.ut.ac.ir/browse?_action=issue)
7. Ownership and management
- Information about the ownership and/or management of International Journal of Mining and Geo-Engineering is clearly indicated on the journal’s Web site.
- The organizational names that would mislead potential authors and editors about the nature of the journal’s owner are not used for this purpose.
8. Web site
The International Journal of Mining and Geo-Engineering has an up to date website. Please visit it at (https://ijmge.ut.ac.ir/)
9. Publishing schedule
It has been mentioned in the main page of Journal that the Frequency is Semiannual.
10. Name of Journal
The Journal name “International Journal of Mining and Geo-Engineering” is unique and is not be one that is easily confused with another Journal or that might mislead potential authors and readers about the Journal’s origin or association with other journals
The principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics can be found at COPE, http://publicationethics.org .